NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hosting a party this evening, so probably wont even realize it is midnight until 12:10.

I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy New Year. I know it is already 2006 in many parts of the world, but it will be soon enough for the western hemisphere.

To pass the time, how about some Bubble Wrap

See you in 2006!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Happy New Year to you, too. :party:

And, to all my friends here, have a Safe and Enjoyable New Years Eve! :wave2:

:bestwish: :rockband: :band: :toast:

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Happy New Year!
Ice cream party, yeah~

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Home for the New Year

We are spending our evening in our back yard with a wonderful bond fire! Complete with marshmellows and weiners!

Our neighbors will launch about $500.oo bucks worth of fireworks and well help them watch;)

At midnight the whole community rings bells, blows car horns and screams HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! at the top of our lungs

....then we sacrafice a wombat!

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Had to work 12hr shift today, so no big party for me. Toasted the New Year with my boyfriend using some nice red wine, then some bubbly. Then, at the stroke of midningt we made our own fireworks:D :hugkiss: :cheese:

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Happy New Year! I worked 12 hours yesterday as well... and look, Im back at work doing it all over. WHO HOO!!!!! I watched some great fireworks, and went to bed. Nothing to exciting. Im so darn tired...

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
I do hope everyone has a Happy New Year! Did anyone see Dick Clark last night? He sounded awful, as a result of last years stroke. His voice didn't even sound like him. What a shame too!

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
larryziegler said:
I do hope everyone has a Happy New Year! Did anyone see Dick Clark last night? He sounded awful, as a result of last years stroke. His voice didn't even sound like him. What a shame too!

No, I was wondering where he was? I was watching out local program. So sad... poor guy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts