NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove by my favorite VW dealer, on the way to the grocery store today. I pulled in, to look at the Triple Black NBC out front. Nice! I perused the back lot, and saw something I had never seen before: A Harvest Moon Beige hardtop. Whoa! :eek5:

I had no idea that you could get that color in a hardtop. Of course, no camera. :rolleyes:

I see now, that it is in the color lineup at VW.com.

Who knew? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you're smarter than me. I had no idea, and was floored when I saw it. :D

I need to check into VW.com more often....... :eek:

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
anyone got pictures ?

Harvest Moon is not in the colour range in Belgium for the closed NB :(

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
dnyed said:
I drove by my favorite VW dealer, on the way to the grocery store today. I pulled in, to look at the Triple Black NBC out front. Nice! I perused the back lot, and saw something I had never seen before: A Harvest Moon Beige hardtop. Whoa! :eek5:

I had no idea that you could get that color in a hardtop. Of course, no camera. :rolleyes:

I see now, that it is in the color lineup at VW.com.

Who knew? :eek:
I saw a triple black NBC in Stockbridge last summer---sexy does not begin to describe them---they had black silk roses in the bud vase.

It was outside a clothing boutique---it belonged to the owner who was very much like Robin William's character in the film, Birdcage------

I could've stayed and talked to him for days.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
OOOH Chris!!! I cant see it!! :(
I love Harvest Moon! What would be even more cool is if they made mellow yellow in a hard top! :goodjob:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
OOOH Chris!!! I cant see it!! :(
I love Harvest Moon! What would be even more cool is if they made mellow yellow in a hard top! :goodjob:
What would be even COOLER would a a Dark Flint hardtop! Now that would make me ..

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
What would be even COOLER would a a Dark Flint hardtop! Now that would make me ..
That would be grrr baby! Very grrr!!!
What would you want the wheels to look like? Keep the take fives with the maroon inserts to match the interior or dark flint inserts?

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
To me, the HMB coupe looks... well, as if it has a little bit of pink in it. I suppose the roof helps deflect that on the 'verts...

Would rather have an Aquarius coupe. ;)

-Des

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
That would be grrr baby! Very grrr!!!
What would you want the wheels to look like? Keep the take fives with the maroon inserts to match the interior or dark flint inserts?
I've actually been fantasizing about a Dark Flint conversion to my ride, but the fantasy went on hold when i considered the back seat. I just want that paint and the maroon interior.

Harvest moon is very nice though. HM with cream interior would be SOOO cool.

·
18,312 Posts
squeebug said:
a dark flint hard top would kick monkey butt!
Heck yeah!
I wonder why they dont make every color for NBs and NBCs?
From what I hear you cant get an NBC in gecko green. Whats up with that poop?

·
18,312 Posts
bugsy98nb said:
Hmm only if they leave out the red interior :confused:
no no no!! I like it!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts