NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEAR
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There has been a few different versions but I would like to find one in the paint scheme like the last picture. I have looked all over but have not found one for sale. Even after the Geek Squad logo comes off these should be easy to identify I should think. Has anyone ever seen one for sale?

·
Registered
100 Posts
The white is a vinyl wrap. When Best Buy is done with the car the wrap is removed an you have a black Beetle......

·
BEAR
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The white is a vinyl wrap. When Best Buy is done with the car the wrap is removed an you have a black Beetle......
:) thanks for the info. I guess these guys put a lot of pre-owned black Beetles out there.

·
ToD 6, Count Down.
473 Posts
And needless to say, these cars like most company vehicle are driven hard and it the end of there work life, go straight to a auto auction. And the few I have seen are going to require a load of repair. You would do better to buy either a black or white Beetle and create your own. Love the West Coast Custom on, that's just too cool.

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
And needless to say, these cars like most company vehicle are driven hard and it the end of there work life, go straight to a auto auction. And the few I have seen are going to require a load of repair. You would do better to buy either a black or white Beetle and create your own. Love the West Coast Custom on, that's just too cool.
I would have to agree with this. Especially a company car from a company such as Best Buy where the employees are most likely younger and most likely care even less about a car that isn't theirs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts