VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase CoverKing Neoprene or Neosupreme seat covers for my 2005 Turbo NBC as they are widely recommended however I can't find very many reviews or customer photos and I have a few concerns about the fit.

1. I was told that my back seat headrests in my vehicle are not removable or adjustable so does cover kings covers come in one piece to accommodate this?

2. On their website it states does not fit cars with lumbar knob, however isn't the lumbar wheel in the Vw considered a lumbar knob? or no?

3. If you have any photos of your seat covers you could share with me it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if there is another brand you recommend and have photos of feel free to post them I would love to see them!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Try wet okole. Lots of good reviews on them. If I can't find seats in the junkyard soon I am getting some wet okole covers.?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I have heard of them. I'm getting my front 2 seats redyed in my beetle soon and I am realizing that I can't really afford to buy from CoverKing or wet okole curently. I went ahead and purchased some VW one's off ebay, however I'm going to have to cut a slit for the side air bag deployment in the front 2 seats. Does anyone have a picture/diagram of where they are located in the 2005 NBC?

Also if you get your wet okole covers post a photo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts