NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, not new here but very very old. used to go by ranebowbug back in 98. i've been lusting after a NB since then. right now i'm driving an 86 honda :eek: crx but have an 80 rabbit convertible in the garage waiting for a g60 conversion. in february my husband's car will be paid off so i am now on a quest to find my dream NB!

wish me luck!

suzy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car only has 75,000 miles on it, original top and all... black with red interior. corroded wiring harness and fuse box forces the transplant. i could never find a wiring harness that would fit that year or else i would be driving that instead of the honduh. only thing that got modded before being sent to time out in the garage were euro bumpers and cross hair headlights. the duck bill is in the back seat and the new wheels/tires and springs are stacked neatly next to it. :(

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
So, you're wanting an "S", or "Sport"? I always see "S's" for sale, (not mine!:D ), but not Sports :( . You can probably get a nice deal on a Turbo S, then join us for a GTG~ :lol:

Welcome to the Org! :wave3:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
either one! although i am partial to the color matched wheels :) as long as it is black or orange, i don't care ;)

dnyed said:
So, you're wanting an "S", or "Sport"? I always see "S's" for sale, (not mine!:D ), but not Sports :( . You can probably get a nice deal on a Turbo S, then join us for a GTG~ :lol:

Welcome to the Org! :wave3:

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Someones got an orange, w/orange wheelies, in the classifieds. Unfortunately, I think it's also on the east coast...... :(

·
Got Snow???
23 Posts
Hi Suzy, we have a 2001 NB Sport that we'll probably be selling in the spring as we have one too many cars. It's silver with grey leather and and currently has 35k on it and is in really good shape. We live in Central WA. so it's not much of a drive for you if you're interested.:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm sent

sledmeister said:
Hi Suzy, we have a 2001 NB Sport that we'll probably be selling in the spring as we have one too many cars. It's silver with grey leather and and currently has 35k on it and is in really good shape. We live in Central WA. so it's not much of a drive for you if you're interested.:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
from what i remember it's in tennesee.. there is also a heavily modded one on vortex but it's in maryland. $1500 in shipping or $1000 shipping me and the husband on an airplane and gas to cross my fingers and hope it makes it the 2700 miles home... ugh...

dnyed said:
Someones got an orange, w/orange wheelies, in the classifieds. Unfortunately, I think it's also on the east coast...... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts