NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE:

Set of clear e-code projector headlights. No city light (does have the option to be drilled tho). Uses a 3 prong connector. Plug and play for your car! I will have pictures posted soon. I've been running these lights on my car for a few months. They are great! Looking for $300 or best offer, plus shipping.

I will have a second set of regular US spec headlights available soon. Will keep you posted.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,967 Posts
Prices?

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know of prices just yet. Just looking to see if there was interest. I will try to get pictures up in the next couple of days. Once my new headlights arrive and are installed, I will start selling these.

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Interested in selling the eye lids? :)

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts
Are they Angry lids or sleepy lids?

If Angry I will take them.

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated the first post. Not selling the HID's, they were drop ins and the wiring got cut. But the headlights are still good. The second set of headlights I'm holding off on selling because I have to make sure they are in good enough condition to actually sell. Thanks! :)

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump.

I'm out of town right now and don't have any pictures of the lights yet. Other than what they looked like on the car. Promise, Tuesday when I get home, I will post pictures of the headlights. Like I said, lenses are very clean!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts