NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
adittz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a good deal on a headliner that i can install myself? i'm thinking black and yellow argyle... if anyone knows where i can find something like that, i'd reallllly appreciate you sharing the knowledge :) thanks a bunch!

- amanda and prudence

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
adittz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i don't have a sunroof sooooo that won't really do me any good at all lol. mine isn't in bad shape.... i just want a cool one. ergo i'm looking for someone to tell me where to order headliner fabric for not a super amount of money.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Sorry, there was someone who had a damaged headliner WITH the sunroof, in a post last week, and thought you were he/she. Not in vain, however, as I see you have interest in their console.

For what you are doing/want, it should simply be a matter of purchasing a fabric at a fabric store. I'm sure that's what others have done when customizing with patterns, etc. Like I said, do a thread search.

M.

·
Registered
37 Posts
many people on here go to a fabric store like joanns or fabric world. you can also find a fabric you like on ebay and order it from there. you could also just do a google search for the type of fabric you want. just make sure that you get enough of it. hope this helps :)

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Amanda, keep in mind, that although we're always looking for a good deal, don't let a bargain, sacrifice quality. You want a fabric that's gonna not only hold up through the changes in temperature and time, but you want fabric with good thread count/composition/weaving.

As far as finding "actual" headliner fabric in black/yellow argyle.... i think that's gonna be a tough find. Headliner fabric usually comes in solid colors. Your best success will be as Lilu05 suggested, check out a fabric store, at worst, you can order it online. I did a Google search and black/yellow argyle did come up. Some places will even send you swatches.

BTW, here's an orgers headliner in pink argyle, Her screen name is "smartchick2009"
Here's the pic

I hope you find a bargain as well as superior quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts