NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their headliner replaced in the Houston area? Mines falling out badly and need to get it fixed. Too much orange foam falling. Thanks in advance.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I've been looking at auto upholstery shops, just hoping someone had a suggestion for a reputable one; don't want to have to start over again in a year or two.

Don't have the time to do it myself either, too many other balls in the air right now.

This is for the 06 too. I don't know what caused it; I got the car in April and it was bubbling in spots, then it just collapsed from the head rests back. The foam is still in place just the fabric fell; like the adhesive failed. I can't get to pull back properly.

Anyway thanks for the help and suggestions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm getting mine replaced on Tuesday. $195 labor and material not including the sunroof, that is perfectly fine. The weather is turning nice and I'd like to open the windows and sunroof without the cloth flapping around behind me leaving orange particles everywhere. Also I can't see out the back anymore so that will be good to be able to do that again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts