NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem in the dark!!!! My speedo lights are on, the emergency flashers indicator is on and heated rear window indicator light but everything is off..
I have checked the fuse, all seems well, so where do I look next any ideas?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
You know... mine has been out for a while, and I've been girly enough to not think about looking it up on here. I've just dealt with very dark controls. lol Good side of that is that I know how to change from dash to feet to whatever else without having to look. :D

BUT... with that said... I'll be checking out the easy peasy fix. :)

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
You know... mine has been out for a while, and I've been girly enough to not think about looking it up on here. I've just dealt with very dark controls. lol Good side of that is that I know how to change from dash to feet to whatever else without having to look. :D

BUT... with that said... I'll be checking out the easy peasy fix. :)
:roflmao: That doesn't surprise me at all. :D My radio keeps turning on and off while I'm driving and all I've done is hit the center dash. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
The center knob pulls out, I forget how... I think it's like the headlight switch you push it in while it's set to 0 and then twist to the right and it will come out. The bulb is behind it. You can also try smacking the controls to see if it's just lose contact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts