NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone who know me. SO sorry I have not been round. I got engaged, moved back into my grandmother's house(after we had a fire and couldn't live in for months)and last year went by quick! Then this year things have been better. My finacee' has a new job. But is looking for another one that pays more and offers health insurance.

Been busy with my little girl who turned three this year in March and working on my fan fictions and original fiction stories. And my art work.

Sadly still not driving yet or have a new bettle...maybe some day I hope.

~Jewel

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
I do not know you but hi ya.. We have gtg's often so keep up with us. I am always up for a small gtg. I wont be doing much traveling in the next few months due to getting really close to my due date but after is up for thought lol.. You are welcome this way. So Hello again.. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi There. Nice to meet some fellow SC folks. I joined last year but seem to read more than post. I'll have to try to do better. :)

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
WELCOME BACK!!!! I don't know either, but I do now!!! Glad you deciided to come back! When you do get a New Beetle, you will know a lot, and know what to look for!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts