VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I posted last year when I was looking for a beetle and ended up not getting one. :( I bought a Camry, which I loved, but it was totaled last month when someone hit me. Anyway, my fiancee works at a car dealership and his friend bought a 2000 tdi beetle from him there. Well, said friend has decided to sell it and he's selling it to me! So next weekend, I go to pick up my new beetle! It only has 107,000 original miles on it and it's manual. I'm super excited! The beetle only has 2 previous owners, both of whom my fiancee knows. He also has all paperwork on everything ever done to it. So I've lucked out!

Anyway, just wanted to reintroduce myself to the group!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Good things come to those who are patient enough to wait. :)

Congrats! :party:

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
:xmas:

So Santa does exist!

Bugs tend to find their owners. You will love the TDI.

Happy Buggin' in the new year!:)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

I had a 2001 TDI and miss it every day! You'll love it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's an update on my beetle!

The tdi fell through, unfortunately. It was one thing after another and it couldn't make it here. Finally, i decided to look at other beetles. Anyway, I have now bought a 2000 1.8 turbo 5 speed beetle and I'm in love. I love the turbo sound, this is my first turbo car. I've already planned some interior mods on her. I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts