NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and would like to show my Beetle :3 It's a 2002 Beetle Sport.
I've had her since February and I've pretty much gotten driving manual down. I'm clearly obsessed with pink and I've yet to name her. So any name suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME FROM TENNESSEE TORI!
Nice new beetle you have there! Those lashes REALLY make a statement :D
GREAT to have you here, glad you found us!

Thanks for posting your pix too :p

WELCOME

:):):)

·
Banned
47 Posts
Those pink eyelashes you have out there on the headlights of the car are pretty great..they actually look quite innovative..never seen anything like that before..anyways welcome to the forum..have a great stay out here.

·
Daisy's Mae's Mom
171 Posts
Hey there fellow Texan!

I know this state is huge but it sure is good to see other fellow Texans on here! I love your black and pink! I have no clue as to a name for her though! All I can think of is the Pink Panther from years ago with those colors but I'm old so don't listen to me! Lol!

I hope you post more pics! Where did you get those cute seat covers and were they easy to put on?:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the seat covers off of eBay and they were pretty difficult to get them on.
Thanks all for the welcome!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts