NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, just stopping here to introduce myself. my name is gina (couldn't guess from the username i bet ;), i live and work in maryland. i bought myself a 2000 turbo beetle after i graudated college in may, and i have fallen head over heels for it...which was easy to do after my old clunker eclipse.

just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope to see you around :)

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
GINA said:
hi folks, just stopping here to introduce myself. my name is gina (couldn't guess from the username i bet ;), i live and work in maryland. i bought myself a 2000 turbo beetle after i graudated college in may, and i have fallen head over heels for it...which was easy to do after my old clunker eclipse.

just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope to see you around :)
BRAVO on ditching the Eclipse! I hate those ugly things. Like a poor man's Corvette. Blechh!

Hooray Beetle!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Welcome to the org!! :yaya:

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Welcome to the Org!:wave3:

Congratulations to you, for your New Beetle 1.8T! :party:

Sounds like you are in the right place to get free therapy for your N.B.A.D(*). That's right, you have it! Congratulations!:D

(* New Beetle Affective Disorder )

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, you all are quick to respond.

fineexampl, it was a first gen 1990 eclipse turbo (i love me the turbos...not the expenses though). the guy i bought it from took very very little care of it, it was trash by time i got it! oh well, i'm happy with my bug now.

·
Everett Street in May
3,205 Posts
Ah, another Turbo owner...:r2d2:

:strooper: Welcome to the Dark Side GINA..:lol:

Nice to have another member from the greater MD, DE and PA area..

Keep an eye out in the Event threads for any regional GTG's, their are a number of us in the general area....

TechnoTrix'd....:wave3:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Hi Gina glad you're here :wave2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts