NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yay Yellow
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been mostly lurking around at all the great info here but thought I'd say hi. Got my 03 yellow bug a couple weeks ago -- pretty much my goal in life to have a car that looks like those old happy face Mccoy cookie jars. Yeah I'm strange :) And my first stick shift too -- that's going much better than I expected! I feel like the poor car is like one of those ponies at the fair teaching the little kids how to ride.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME!!!
Yellow.....did you say YELLOW?? :p. I LOVE YELLOW!
You will find that your new YELLOW beetle will be very forgiving while it teaches you the ropes behind the wheel. You will enjoy every mile of it for sure :D.

Glad you found us here at the org and CONGRATS on your NEW BEETLE!

Hey, be sure to go back and FILL IN YOUR CITY AND STATE in your profile.

WELCOME
:banana:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome, take a moment and fill in your profile, show off your car and tell us more about why you love the Beetle! We love photos, hope to see some of your Beetle soon!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
Yay Yellow
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm rather fond of yellow myself :) I've got some painting and little things to do on her, (and she's got the worst POS aftermarket radio :mad: ) but overall I'm quite happy. When we were looking at different beetles, my dad kept saying, these VW's just smell different! And thanks to the forum, I now understand why all the beetles we test drove smelled like crayons. I'm off to read some old threads and see what else I figure out :)

Attachments

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
My Chelsea wanted to say "HI" !
And also she knows where you like to shop :p (look closely at the dash items...lol)

Yellow minds think ALIKE!!

:dance2:

Attachments

·
Yay Yellow
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot - nice meeting all of your lovely beetles :) Same exact flowers - that's hilarious - and I'm totally considering hubcaps like those too! or maybe peace signs.....

mattyd2009: double color concept? When I was looking at cars, a couple yellow ones had yellow parts to the dash (both 2001's), and I've seen pictures of ones with bi colored seats? I've got neither, but I'm not complaining :D Besides, my mom always said never insult your car or it will leave you by the side of the road somewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts