NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Turbo S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am Mark. I just joined and figured I would post something. I own a 2002 VW Beetle turbo S. It has 53000 miles on it. It is also extremely fast. When it was new it was sent to a Porsche speed shop and now puts out 300 HP. Very nasty little car on the road. Always ready to run. I do find that I get picked on by guys in Mustangs, Cameros and so on. Also guys in trucks find it funny for a guy to be driving a beetle. They usually heckle and tease me...until I leave them far behind LOL. :D When I let them catch up to me again, They have nothing to say. I will make an album later on if anyone is interested in seeing it. It is black with a red and silver pinstripe. And it looks brand new when I have it all shined up. Well that's all I got for now lol. I hope to talk to fellow Beetle owners soon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome to the org. For a 2002, you certainly have really low miles on the car. I own a 2002 red turbo s and it's already got 134000 miles. As far as how others think about these cars, I don't give 2 sh**s lol I love this car and how it handles. Once again, welcome to the NB family and happpy dubbing ;)

·
Turbo S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the org. For a 2002, you certainly have really low miles on the car. I own a 2002 red turbo s and it's already got 134000 miles. As far as how others think about these cars, I don't give 2 sh**s lol I love this car and how it handles. Once again, welcome to the NB family and happpy dubbing ;)
Thank you so much! The car belonged to a friend of mine. It was one of his toys that he didn't drive alot. They are a blast to drive...I also don't really care what people think, I have a fast car that can hang with most of the big dogs. At the same time im getting exceptional gas mileage and the best part is no car note lol. So they can think what they want till I blow them off the road lol.:D

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I miss both of my Turbo S's, but especially the 2003 Unired one. It was my favorite car - ever. If I win the lottery, I will find her and get her back. :D

Welcome to the Org! :wave2: I'm glad to hear that you love your New Beetle, no matter what. I like to say "The New Beetle is so much fun, it should be illegal!" :lol:

Here are my two former babies. :eek:

Attachments

·
Turbo S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I miss both of my Turbo S's, but especially the 2003 Unired one. It was my favorite car - ever. If I win the lottery, I will find her and get her back. :D

Welcome to the Org! :wave2: I'm glad to hear that you love your New Beetle, no matter what. I like to say "The New Beetle is so much fun, it should be illegal!" :lol:

Here are my two former babies. :eek:
LOL I know what you mean...Nice Vdubs :) If I can figure it out I will upload one of mine here. I think VW should make another Turbo S

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I rock a 5-speed right how, but I reallyreally miss my 6-speeds. Oh, I'm a gal, in case you're wondering.... :queen:

·
Turbo S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Incredible!!!
Great looking TS & great pics..you take em well.

You've got the right mindset man...gotta be your own cat and bullocks on the haters. Enjoy your ride.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
Thanks so much.. I wish more people would put pics up. I like seeing car pics. The haters stop hating once they get smoked lol:runnethov

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Thanks so much.. I wish more people would put pics up. I like seeing car pics. The haters stop hating once they get smoked lol:runnethov
:cool:
Two of my favorite org quotes for 2012..
1. ignore the ignorant
and
2. The haters stop hating once they get smoked.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Org!

Just wanted to point out that the Great SE Carabugvan heading to Roswell goes right through Alexandria LA. It would be so easy for you to jump in and make the trek for the huge New Beetle gathering in the land of UFOs and Space Jumpers this June!

Once again welcome.

Chuckie

·
Turbo S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the Org!

Just wanted to point out that the Great SE Carabugvan heading to Roswell goes right through Alexandria LA. It would be so easy for you to jump in and make the trek for the huge New Beetle gathering in the land of UFOs and Space Jumpers this June!

Once again welcome.

Chuckie
Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the info. I might have to check and see of that's something I can do. Hard to do anything fun like that with work and all. I would love it though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts