NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a '10 Beetle a couple of weeks ago. We've been together going on five years and she has always wanted a Beetle. It is her dream car. I spent countless hours looking for a clean, low mileage one for her. I went with the 2010 as (from my reading) it was the last year for that body style and she doesn't like the new one at all. I though I would come on here and find out about the ins and outs of owning one. She LOVES her car. She had no idea she was getting it. The salesman followed me home with it. Needless to say, she was in shock. My next step is to get her windows tinted. She will need it with the black car and black interior in the North Carolina summers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG and......CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!! GREAT looking new beetle!

Welcome! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
Nice wheels! You are a good hubby, a keeper! Thanks for joining us! :party:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! She is an artist and so, wants me to have it wrapped so she could do a special paint job on it. I'm not too sure how a full wrap will turn out on a car with so many curves though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Nice Beetle

You can wrap them. They just are tricky to do. Once you print a flat picture the person applying the sticker to the car has to be very careful with all the complex curves the Beetle has.

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Chuckie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts