NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out the org all week and have finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. I got my bug a 1999 red gls after working all last summer for her. I didn't drive all winter because the winters here are brutal especially for a new driver like me lol. Her previous owner(s) really beat her up which makes me sad:( but now that its summer again and i have a job i want to start fixing her up and give her all the lovins she deserves :)

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Welcome aboard the Beetle crazy bus.
Where are ya from?? And tell us a little about your bug, such as motor, trans, trim package, name. If your looking to fix up your ride, try using the search engine here on the forum. You might want to fill out your profile info also to see if anyone may live close or if any gtg's are happening near you.
In case ya didn't know it, we want to see some pics of your ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Alaska. She's a 2.0L, Automatic, GLS, but currently no fogs, previous owner(s) must have hit a curb or something and took the cheap way out. I'm thinking I like the name Ruby, common and simple but i like it, still searching though.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I'm so happy you adopted this neglected New Beetle. You're exactly what she needed! :heart:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a picture of Ruby the day I got her. I think I'm going to stick with the name Ruby, makes her sound like a princess lol :princess:
She is also glad I found her because previous owner(s) thought she was a boy :eek5: but I knew she was really a girl, got those flames off stat haha:p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web. We love photos, so, I hope you'll share a batch of yours! One photo just isn't enough!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG.......and Ruby too!
YES I like the name Ruby:D
A little TLC can go a loooong way with a new beetle.
ENJOY the adventure:)

Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts