NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site but I've been browsing on it all day. I was given my sister's 2000 VW bug when I turned 15. She got a new car so I got her old one. I didn't mind at all. My car's name is Kirby. My name is Sarah. I'll put some pictures up of my car soon! :)

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Welcome to the Org Sarah. You'll find lot's of great info on your Kirby and the folks in general are really helpful.

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
From your description, it sounds like you have a rare color, Vapor Blue. :party:

Congratulations, and Welcome to the New Beetle! :)

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,844 Posts
welcome to the family Sarah... and Kirby too.:)

we're having a very big beetle shindig in your area in the next couple weeks. 60 plus Beetles will be riding the Tail of the Dragon the first Saturday in May. it would be great if you and yours can join us. even if you can't stay for the entire weekend, you can day trip, and take the journey with us. see the link in my signature for more details.

Welcome :wave2:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome neighbor! Congrats on becoming a new beetle owner. Now....show off Kirby here on the ORG with some pix. We LOVE PIX here on the ORG.

Click my links below to see just how much FUN you (and your family) can have with your new beetle. We all get together in May every year for a Tail Of the Dragon ride/cruise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts