VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
dreamin' of a bug ♪
529 Posts
Yes, welcome! :wave2:

I hear ya on the cold day. It's warmer today where my parents are in Ohio than it is in my piece of the Arizona desert!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my beetle...and I'm loving it. I am new to newbeetle.org as well so I will need some help on uploading pics!

·
~Feel the Sting~
2,441 Posts
I just got my beetle...and I'm loving it. I am new to newbeetle.org as well so I will need some help on uploading pics!
well, there are several ways to do it. If the pictures are small enough, when you click to make a new reply or whatnot, just above the text box is an icon that looks like a paperclip, if you click on that, it will allow you to upload pictures from your computer directly to the org here :)

Then you can have pics on display.

Or, like me, if you have a FLICKR account, I link my photos directly from FLICKR using the little (insert image) button above that lets you link your photos from other sites. :)

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,867 Posts
Welcome Hugo to the bugapalooza :banana:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your beetle. It is suggested by some of the mods here to use the org to post your pics vs. a photo sharing/posting site. sometimes the pics get lost in the bandwidth or accounts close out and we have the displeasure of seeing the "picture has been removed" icon. The org has the bandwidth to handle what you have to share. Not knocking Photobucket or Flickr- just giving you advice from the Mods.

Don't be a stranger my man:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts