NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :D. I'm new here but I've been reading the forums for about a month. I decided to buy a bug when I first saw one. I was ten. From that moment on no other car grabbed me the way they do. For my first car I had a Ford Focus SE, not a bad car but it was starting to give me issues and I was tired of it. I am now a proud owner of a gorgeous blue 1999 vw bug with 50,000 miles; after much looking and some persuading. But not all is well with this little gem :(. It's got some issues, as is to be expected with a twelve year old car but that's for another thread. For now, hello from a m*******.

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
Hi. Not sure what you are trying to get around the censors, but please adhere to the rules you agreed to follow while signing up. Thank you!

We are glad you finally have a fun New Beetle, and I hope whatever issues you may be having are resolved, so you just have fun! :)

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to the org. And for the life of me I don't understand why the Mod automatically thinks your trying to get around a sensor. Just because your using asteriks?

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Welcome to the org. And for the life of me I don't understand why the Mod automatically thinks your trying to get around a sensor. Just because your using asteriks?
It an automatic censor. if you swear, the forum automatically changes the work to asterisks and won't allow it. M******* is a term for Massachusetts driver. Or a genreal donkey's rear end opening from that state.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I gotcha now. I thought it was there user name but after reading it again I see where your coming from. My bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts