NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Reformed Ford Driver
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I've just succumbed to the "bug" & bought a 2002 Snap Orange NB 1.8T GLS. This is the coolest little car I've ever had -- and I've had two old Type 1s, a Type 3, and a Karmann-Ghia. I can see why people love these NBs so much. I have never been so excited about a car!

I'll be reading all posts with interest.

Cheers,

dms

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Dan Shideler said:
Hello, all. I've just succumbed to the "bug" & bought a 2002 Snap Orange NB 1.8T GLS. This is the coolest little car I've ever had -- and I've had two old Type 1s, a Type 3, and a Karmann-Ghia. I can see why people love these NBs so much. I have never been so excited about a car!

Cheers,

dms
Welcome Dan!! Thats a nice Beetle you picked up! Can't wait to see pics of it.
Welcome to The Org!! :wave3:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I'm pretty old, have owned lots of cars, and this car that I have is pretty special. No other car I have driven has had the soul, and personality that my New Beetle has. I don't know how VW does it! Congratulations to you for your discovery of the New Beetle! :party:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and have fun with your Snap Orange New Beetle! :clap: (How can you not? :lol: )

Pics, please! :D

·
&#924;&#959;&#955;&#955;&#969;&#957; &#923;&#945;&
90 Posts
Welcome aboard, I am new myself, just add a computer and you have an instant family here...:)

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the .org! :)

I cant wait to see pics of your bug! My sister has a Snap Orange Color Concept as well ... and I have a Blue Lagoon Color Concept! :)

Again, welcome!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Right on! You've got a Snap Orange Color Concept! :party:

Show us your seats!!!!! :D

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Welcome Dan!! Great looking NB. When I was with Red Baron/Tony's Pizza my sales company & supervisor was based out of Elkhart. Anyways You're gonna like it here. Congrats on your NB.

·
Reformed Ford Driver
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, Papa. Believe it or not, I've been in Continental, Ohio! Used to work in Mercer County in a little burg called Celina. From what I remember, Continental makes Celina look big.

Merry Christmas!

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
Dan Shideler said:
Hey, Papa. Believe it or not, I've been in Continental, Ohio! Used to work in Mercer County in a little burg called Celina. From what I remember, Continental makes Celina look big.

Merry Christmas!
Welcome to the Org Neighbor :wave3: . Sweet Looking Bug you have :)

·
BUG THIS
565 Posts
Dan Shideler said:

Cheers,

dms
Welcome to the org good to have you:)

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Dan Shideler said:

Merry Christmas!
Dan, You must've not been blinking when you went thru Continental.:D
I deliver to the Chief's store (use to be Brodbecks) in Celina.
If your ever our way let me know. You're welcome to stop by.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts