NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Been snooping around here for a while but now it's time to say hi!

I have a remapped 1.8t New Beetle called 'Bug' :) Lowered with coilovers on 19" BBS LM (reps for now!) Front end still needs to come down a little but waiting til I can remove the helpers from the coilovers to stop them rubbing.

Decat, ITG panel filter and Forge 007p diverter valve. All in all running roughly 200bhp which is nice!

We're over near Edinburgh in Scotland so if anyone else is from around this neck of the woods then be sure to toot and wave

Sarah :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I must say.Chicky, that is a good looking bug you have there! Keep up the good work, and keep those pictures rolling. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Beautiful Bug! And welcome! We love pictures... And i personally would love to see some pics of your local scenery too... Big fan of the outlander series. Never been to Scotland. Lucky!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Very nice bug indeed :D

I agree with the above statement...more pics please. Would love to see some of your beautiful country in the background. I've always wanted to visit Scotland; but have never been able to make it over that way. I could live vicariously through your pics in both bug mods and location :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all!

Thanks for the lovely welcome :)

I am a keen photographer and will definitely get some pictures for you with lovely Scottish backdrops!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

Nice to see another VW Gal! :party:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome, that is a great looking Beetle. Simple, clean and low. I'm curious as to which ECU tune you are running. You really can't go wrong with LM's, replicas or not they look great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Andrex - it's just a generic remap from a place called Angel Tuning over here! A little birdy tells me you guys remove your ecu and send it away? Over here the guy comes out to you and does it on the driveway. Maybe you have something like that over there too? You probably do and I'm just being naive!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts