NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome...nice looking bug. The yellow fogs look great against the black and I'm diggin the roll cage :cool:. Painting my calipers is actually next on my list of things to do on my Iggy (or the grill). My mechanic wants me to go with a nice racing red or yellow because he doesn't like my choice of color...pink :eek:

OMG...DAISY RIMS!!! I love those things :D

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the New Beetle! Have fun! :party:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Whoa. Now those are some meats! Some Serious Super Duper Ground Grippers! Just like a big ole turkey, takes a whole lot of stuffing!!! :thumbup::eek::thumbup:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
its your car if you want pink then go with pink.
:)
You know it...he is a good friend of mine so he was speaking as a friend instead of as my mechanic but he did offer to help me tackle that project when I get time off.

I don't understand why you would replace those adorable daisies with such a sweet looking set of rims??? You weren't feeling the daisy thing? lol (jk, the new ones look great. Very low profile you've got there).

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Nice Ride DTM KÄFER ;)

We should hook up sometime. They do have a B-Town (Bloomington, Indiana) VW club. They do have functions all the time.

Welcome to the ORG.

·
Das ist gut!
18 Posts
dtm, where did you get the fender flares from? they are awesome...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the fender flares are for a nissan 240sx , got them off e-bay they fit very well on the beetle:D

·
Das ist gut!
18 Posts
cool...thanks for the info!

·
B-Town VDub
363 Posts
Great looking Beetle...i live in Bloomington and have a VW club called B-Town Vdub Club..we have a FB Page if ya want to join.I have a few GTG's and a VW Show in late July or early August too.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts