NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my third VW Beetle. I originally owned a 1969 and my husband restored it for me as a present and then 2 years later, backed into it with his tractor and totaled it! I then bought a 2003 but had a newborn baby and couldn't fit the family of 4 into it. My daughter turned 1 and decided it was time to go back to a Beetle and I got a 2000 but whoever had it before, did not take care of it. Thankfully my husband can fix what is wrong but I can't find a website or anything that will send me a hard copy of their catalog! I am also having a hard time finding the plastic that goes on the driver seat that covers the adjustor knob and it is hard to adjust with no cover. Does anyone know where I can find that part and a catalog? I love Beetles and want to get it back to looking good :)

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG!!!!

Hey it is always good to see VW people! I'm sure someone here can answer your question, There are tons of good people here. We LOVE pictures, so please take some of your new (to you) New Beetle! Have you named you new ride yet?

Good luck!!!!:wave::wave3:

·
Ali's Dad
229 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts