NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to every one-I have a question on posting pics on the nb photo forum.

My pics go from my digital camera into my computer using kodak easy share. I choose best for web to reduce the size of pics in order to be accepted by nb photo forum. I would like to make my pics larger for the photo forum but I dont understand completely how to get this done.

Some say use photo bucket others say adobe photoshop elements 4.0 software which gives you a lot of editing choices.

Would like to have some suggestions from .org members on what to use and how to get the pic enlarged and still be accepted by photo forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
If you have a digital cam, why don't you download your pics directly to your PC? I had a Kodak Easyshare, loved it. When I had it, I had to use "Best Fit" also, because of size limits at the old Org. I now have a different cam, and the larger sizes work fine. You may want to choose a different size. Do some testing. And, Good luck!

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My camera is a kodak 4 mega pixels. I down load my pics to kodak easy share then start process of reducing and editing( using best for web)like I did in the old org. I do lose a little quality when i start down sizing. I will do some more testing-just found out that adobe has a free starter download for pics with good editing features-I may give that try.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts