NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new here to the forums. I just got a 2000 New Beetle! She needs a bit of work but my husband and I are doing our best to get her ready for the road! It was love at first sight! She is my dream car! I have always been in love with Beetles! My mom had one when I was a kid, an adorable yellow one, I think it was a 73. I have fond memories riding around with my mom. Anyway, so happy to be here!

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the Org. Its a great place. Dont forget to post some pictures! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as I figure out how to do that I will. I have some on my phone and my husband has been taking some as we replace stuff. I am hoping I can get her on the road by August.

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the New Beetle, :party: and Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

I know you want to share some pictures, so I will wait patiently..... :lol:

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME ELPHABUG!
GREAT to have you and hubby here at the ORG :p
We all look forward to seeing your proud owner new beetle pix (when you get things all figured out).

GLAD you found us :D

WELCOME from Tennessee!
:wave3:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a post the explains how to post photos or is it the usual where you just post it from photobucket?

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Not sure about an instructional thread for posting pix but......

It's not hard to explain.

Do the same steps did to post you last posting BUT BEFORE you click submit SCROLL DOWN A BIT FURTHER until you see 'manage attachments'. Click on it and follow the prompts.
:D

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Yep. Below the message space you will see "manage attachments", click that. In the new window, i believe it says choose file. Click it and navigate to where your pic is on your computer and click ok. Then locate and click upload. Then once it has finished, close the window. When you have finished typing your message click submit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Yep. Below the message space you will see "manage attachments", click that. In the new window, i believe it says choose file. Click it and navigate to where your pic is on your computer and click ok. Then locate and click upload. Then once it has finished, close the window. When you have finished typing your message click submit.

It is quite easy if you have the autoguide app. Then all you do is touch the camera icon and select your pic. Then touch submit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts