NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say hi. Brief history I just inherited my wife's 05 Beetle as my daily trans. I just laid to rest my 02 Mini Cooper. We have owned the 05 since new. We went shopping for a replacement for me. Had my heart set on a new Golf R. Got to test drive it and every thing but since we are new Grand parents and my wife "drove" the Beetle. We left the dealership with a 2013 Tornado Red Jetta GLI Autobahn with Nav. Now she is smiling and I M asking how this happened. I think I should have made her go with me on the Golf R test drive instead of letting her wonder the lot with a nice sales lady. So now I have to Manize the Beetle.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
What color is the 05 NB? You don't need to "manize" it. :eek:

We Love Pics! Of both cars! :D

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Howdy from TENNESSEE too!
Congrats on the NEW BEETLE!! :flipper:

You will love it!

Glad to have you here. Lets SEE some pix :nblove:

:D

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Yes...pics, pics. Hello from sunny Florida to you and your "new" beetle. You came out ahead, trust me. She may have gotten the new car; but you win...you got the beetle :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web from another NC NB owner. We love photos, so, I hope you'll share a batch of yours!

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
So you got the beetle...winning!!!

From one beetle dude to another, welcome.

The new beetle is such a neutral pallette. It only takes a few touches to dude it out. There's plenty of bugs around here to get inspiration from. Looking forward to seeing your beetle transformation...with pics of course :D

There's a North Carolina Beetle Group you should hook up with. Matter of fact that's the name of the group. You can find them on facebook as well as a thread here on the org.

Hope to see you down the road.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
5/23/10 <3
11,172 Posts
Hello from a fellow NC'er. Good to have another in the mix!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts