NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
98 TDI Beetle
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking a picture of my dirty 1998 TDI.

I got this car to cart me around a big political district last year while running for the state legislature. I didn't win but I have a Beetle to show for my efforts. The car is less than a tank of gas from 180,000 miles and I expect it to last a lot longer.

Attachments

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! Dirty....that's nothing a little TLC and some soap and water can't cure ;)

GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE!

:wave:

·
Super Moderator
14,787 Posts
Sorry about the election, but glad you're happy with the TDI New Beetle! Remember, there'll be other elections...... :)

Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Hello fellow Coloradan! :D

We have a few local Beetle owners, hopefully we can get a fall drive planned. We'd love to meet you and your TDI! 180,000 miles is low for a 98!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome to the org, I live in the country also. Monster mats really help keep the dirt trapped in them, and not all over the carpet. You have a nice looking little car there, & I think you're going to love it here with all these peeps! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
98 TDI Beetle
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello fellow Coloradan! :D

We have a few local Beetle owners, hopefully we can get a fall drive planned. We'd love to meet you and your TDI! 180,000 miles is low for a 98!
A drive would be awesome. I have a 4 year old daughter that loves Beetles and would find a drive very entertaining. I live in the mountains near Morrison and the drive from there, through Evergreen, to Conifer, and back to Morrison has got to be similar to T.O.D....nothing but curves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts