NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 99 Cyber Green New Beetle in April this year from North Carolina. It has great mods and I love it!! Please don't tell its previous owner but I'm afraid I gave it a sex change from a "guy bug" to a "girlie bug" - my hubby won't drive it unless one of us de-decorates it :D - his loss I figure... This is my first NB and I haven't named her yet and still decorating - I LOVE Marvin - does he have a girlfriend? I would like to do the seats and door panels as well as the speedo but don't want to be a copycat so I'll have to put my thinking cap on and try to come up with something but I'm not creative at all:( so not sure what it'll be.

It's great to have this forum to get ideas and solutions to problems from so many great NB lovers!

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how... but you have probably already seen my NB as his/her former owner was a member.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Do tell! Who did you buy it from? :D Congratulations! :party:

Welcome to the Org, glad you are here! :wave3:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dnyed said:
Do tell! Who did you buy it from? :D Congratulations! :party:

Welcome to the Org, glad you are here! :wave3:
Carlos Rosado

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
noR said:
OOooo; Who's was s(he)? :)

To upload photos just use the 'manage attachments' part of the reply window.
OK, I'll give it a try... Should I post them in this forum or in the gallery section?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, here is just one to test the process to see if I'm doing it right... YEA I DID IT!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Nice..... :bigthumb:

Now, please start a thread in the picture area, and add to it whenever you get new pics. That car is tooooo cool to leave under wraps! :D

Do you have any idea of Carlos's username? Dang, I recognize that car....... :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dnyed said:
Nice..... :bigthumb:

Now, please start a thread in the picture area, and add to it whenever you get new pics. That car is tooooo cool to leave under wraps! :D

Do you have any idea of Carlos's username? Dang, I recognize that car....... :eyecrazy:
I think it was cozmicgreen but there may have been something at the end. I didn't see it in the member list so I may be wrong... I'll go back through my e-mails and see if I have it because I know he sent me a message with a post on it when I wanted to buy OEM seats to replace the Carbeau (sp?) seats he had in it. Still have those seats to sell - I'll have to post on here but I have no idea of how much to ask for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts