NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I just purchased my new beetle *jumps up and down*. It has always been my dream car, and my parents finally said yes! So she now has a wonderful home in my driveway. She doesn't have a name, but so far because of her quirks, she has been called Pissy Missy, not a very positive name, now is it? Just kind of looking for a few answers to a few of her quirks that are bothersome. And I think i found the place. Now I'm going to list them for your convenience, and mine. Her passenger seat won't heat, the drivers works wonderfully, her gas tank won't open (the reason for the name Pissy Missy, I'm pretty sure there are more, just can't think of them, but when I do, I shall say so and hope I can find answers!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the Org, and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

You are learning fast, that our NBs are quirky, even Diva-like! But, we love them anyway. :p

I hope you can figure out the fuel door (not too bad to fix), and the seat heater, oh well. :eek:

Is your NB a 1999 or 2000?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Little Missy is a 2000, and I told my mom as long as my seat works I'm happy! The fuel door looks like the wire thing that pulls it open is pulling enough, my dad is looking into it, and really hope it's an easy fix!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you :) I have been kind of looking around and there seems to be a lot of useful information here. And I think I ahve found her name. Delphina, or Delly for short.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts