NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just found this site and decided to register in the hope to gain some needed knowledge and possibly some help or recommendations (when necessary) on my recently acquired 1999 Beetle.
I plan on performing service on the engine and automatic transmission (filters fluid change, etc.) then move on from there as the car has been sitting for almost a year and neglected by the owner when she was driving it.
Anyway, thank you all and I'm happy to have come aboard.
Devildog53

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome to the ORG !
Congrats on your new beetle adoption as well. Be sure to go back and FILL IN your profile CITY,STATE and CAR MODEL so we can reference you easier. Let's SEE your new baby :D we LUV pix here on the ORG....hope to see yours soon. What color is it?

Glad u found us!

WELCOME:p

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Hey there Marine! Good luck with your NB. The automatics are rather problematic. Many owners have swapped it out for a 5 speed when it fails. What engine did you get? We love pictures!

My grandpa was a proud WWII Marine, served on New Britain and Peleliu. Semper fidelis!

Cori

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Thanks for joining us, and thanks for taking care of that neglected New Beetle.

We will halp you with anything! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts