NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was a member of the original org and I reregisterd under my old name. I didnt post that much but I visited often :shy: So I am reintroducing myself.. Hi, my name is Tara and I have a silver 2000 beetle GLX.. How is everyone today?

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Hey Tara. A little tired from babysitting the new site a bit last night. And was checkin' out that storm, glad I don't live down on the coast.

How's the bug been treatin' you?

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
silverbeetlegrl said:
Hello, I was a member of the original org and I reregisterd under my old name. I didnt post that much but I visited often :shy: So I am reintroducing myself.. Hi, my name is Tara and I have a silver 2000 beetle GLX.. How is everyone today?
Welcome! And you shouldn't be shy around here!! We're a bunch of crazy NB owners!!! Lot's of fun here!!:thewave:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
silverbeetlegrl said:
Hey Tara! Welcome back! Hopefully you'll post more often. This new site seems pretty cool so far. :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts