NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Spring
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to the website and wirting to say "Hello".

This is pretty cool i feel like I am in an "AA" meeting for Beetle Lovers.
This Rocks!!!:p

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave3:

Yes, you are in the right place for group therapy for the affliction we all have: N.B.A.D (*) :lol:

Not sure of your New Beetle? List some specs: Engine? Cloth, leather or leatherette? Power or manual windows? Five speed or auto? Wheel pics, and any other pics will help us to determine the exact model for you. :)

(*) New Beetle Affective Disorder :D

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
hello and welcome to the org! nice to have you! finally, an orger who lives in a city i know of. :)

welcome! :wave:

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Welcome to the Org. You'll like it here. Alot of great people!!

·
Spring
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here is the new update.
My New baby i have had her since 06/2006. no name yet, I am concerned and convinced she doesn't like me, she hasn't broken down majorly and now she makes a noise like a screech, whenever i start her and sometimes when i do she turn right off right away. I have to "give it some gas" when i turn her on to keep her on. then she runs fine. I bought her at 43,000 mi and she now is at 70,210. She is silver on silver leather, clean I am the second owner. First guy was a cigar smoker! Bad! But I have cleaned her up and am going to do a full detail soon. My first! Yeah! I haven't smoked in her, ok well maybe 2X. But that was when I first got her none since I quit 1yr and 1/2 ago. Yeah me!! She has a 1.8T and a 5 speed transmission, Heated seats and some weird package deal not sure what its called but she has a moonroof too. I dunno. I currently have the origional take 5's on the car, with the silver inserts (hard to keep clean!!)17's and really great tires from tire rack! not sure what they are called but the have lasted 2 years so far with minimum rotation. Great Tires!! Not selling her anymore she's a keeper!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts