NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and Merry Christmas!
Finally registered here, enjoyed reading the forum while waiting for my Beetle. Got it yesterday and put on winter tires and am amazed by its AWESOMENESS!
No name yet, just couple of nicknames, but those are untranslatable. But it is a HE. Yes, TURBO!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
ohmygosh that is BEAUTIFUL! :bowdown:

Is that Platinum Gray? :eek:

Welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Awesome sauce! Welcome! You web have the Bi-Xenon lights!!! You'll love it here. Great people, great cars and awesome times had by all. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
:jawdrop: WOW OH WOW WOW WOW:jawdrop:
Your beetle is gorgeous! Congrats on getting your baby!

Hope to see you here often- don't be a stranger. Pics would be nice- we love em:banana:

May I suggest starting a photo thread in the 2012+ Beetle section. You'll have the privilege of being one of the few who's started laying the foundation for the next-gen beetle, becoming a large part of our community.

You and yours have a very Merry Christmas, and welcome to the org family:wave2:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for warm welcome!
Yes, the color is platinum gray metallic and it looks even better than on-line (as always :)).
Will post more pics or find/start the 2012 Beetle thread.
For now just enjoying driving everywhere, even got unpredicted mini-mini blizzard (that's South of Minnesota!) to try on the snow - and it holds as a tank! A small one.
Merry Christmas!

·
Take us to your dealer!
17 Posts
I have to admit, the 2012 Beetle is growing on me, and your post has been a part of that.

Look at that bad boy!

·
Artsy Fartsy Bohemeanne
32 Posts
Hi! I'm new too. Nice new, New Beetle! I've been eyeing them up a lot but can't have that kind of payment right now! My buggy is paid off and I like that. I love the denim blue ones. I drive past the Allentown Dealer a lot to get a glance :rolleyes:

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Welcome! Your car us beautiful ! Love the color...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you! Thank you! Just love it!
Now my new New Beetle has a name - Glücklich, it means "happy" in German (no German roots or connections, except having 2 new VWs in the garage, but this word brought family sentimental memory from some time ago), tried different names and glücklich was it. Google translate has audio and it sounds just right.
Absolutely agree, that each car has a personality and its own face expression! See below and will put couple more pictures into 2012 thread.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts