Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a new car

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running our of ideas..but determined to fix it.. I have an 01vw beetle with stick shift with around 320,000 miles on it.. I love it and until now never had any problems out of it.. So the clutch went out months ago...Luke before xmas.. I finally got a new clutch in April..which was over 1000 bucks! It was a little garage in town that did the work.. They called and said they couldnt get it started...?? Seemed weird but i thought it could be something to do with the chip sensor from the key being taped to the ignition..id been driving it like that forever ..so i go to the garage and turns out the battery wss dead...?!! I hooked it up to their trickle charge and let it charge for 30 mins or so with the key on and it started right up.. Drove to my parents and it wouldn't start again! The immobilizer lights flashing.. Probably were the garage people cleared all the codes and thr vattery was dead.. We've tried everything! I got a new battery.. Got 3 blank key fobs ive tried a million ways of reprograming, bypassing, the immobilizer..but nothing works.. When i took it to the dealership they wanted 60 bucks to reprogam my keys..but once i get there they say the car won't communicate with the machine and went 120 bucksan hour jyst to diagnose it.. I cant pay that and once again have it towed..this makes like 5 times! So when i plug a scanner ti my car it communicated fine.. No codes..i did have to wi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts