NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the triple square (XZN) screw that hold the passenger exterior door handle in. I believe it is 4mm. My passenger handle was "pulling out". I tried to adjust it (yes I have the proper XZN tools, but someone without one has been there before me).
Where can I buy one of these (or a couple of them for spares).
The screw I'm needing can be seen in post 11 of this thread. It is NOT the one being worked on in the picture. It is the one above left of that one.
http://newbeetle.org/forums/technic...oken-handle-my-passenger-side.html#post577191

·
Registered
995 Posts
I looked all over for these. The only place was the dealer. Mine cost about 78 cents each, but were a special order and took a couple days.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
You do not NEED a triple square head bolt, you can go to the local hardware store and find something to fit.

You can pull the other side screw for comparison, both thread size/pitch and overall length.

I scan SO many threads here and other forums, occasionally I do miss the specific details!! Oh well, I will try harder next time, but I am also sure someone will be happy to see the XZN kit from Amazon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts