NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the front and rear offset on a 2004 beetle turbo s? I'm wanting to get a set of rims for the old girl, and don't know this. But I do know they are 5x100
Thanks guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Can someone tell me what the front and rear offset on a 2004 beetle turbo s? I'm wanting to get a set of rims for the old girl, and don't know this. But I do know they are 5x100
Thanks guys

I believe any offset between 35 and 40 will work. Depending on the wheels the stock ones are right at 35

The do have the bolt pattern of 5X100 but another thing to take into consideration is the center bore of 57.1MM Just because the rims are 5X100 doesn't necessarily
make them fit on your beetle. For instance some old Chevy wheels are 5X100 but the Centerbore is differnt so they will not fit. Any VAG time car rims with 5X100 will
work. Like Audi, Skoda, etc.... The first generation Audi TT all had 5X100 and I am using some of my old Audi Wheels on my Beetle.

Good Luck!

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
I second what Tom said, also it would benefit you to do some research into whether or not you will need hubcentric rings.

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the information! It helped a lot! I almost bought a set that was only 33 off set.. Thank good I didn't!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Thank you for the information! It helped a lot! I almost bought a set that was only 33 off set.. Thank good I didn't!

What were they from? Really a 33 offset should technically work okay. It's only a 2mm difference from stock which isn't very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts