NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 vert, left the lights on the other day...battery died....top will not go back up!!! No click, no motor sounds, nothing. Does anyone know where the fuse for the top is? Its not listed in the manual and I have rain on the way in two days :cry:

·
Registered
762 Posts
When you restore power, you have to relearn the windows. With the engine at idle, roll all the windows up from the driver's door switch pack. Once the windows are up, using the large master switch, pull up on it for 2 seconds, let go, pull up on it again for 2 seconds, let go and then pull up on it for a 3rd time for 2 seconds, let go. That should relearn the windows, see if the top works now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you restore power, you have to relearn the windows. With the engine at idle, roll all the windows up from the driver's door switch pack. Once the windows are up, using the large master switch, pull up on it for 2 seconds, let go, pull up on it again for 2 seconds, let go and then pull up on it for a 3rd time for 2 seconds, let go. That should relearn the windows, see if the top works now.
Thank you so much for your response. I will try that in a bit and let you know if it worked!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IT WORKED!!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!
:clap::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts