NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VW Storm
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Wal Mart today and saw that Herbie will be out
on DVD Oct.25. :) I wonder if any of Roswell will be on it.
One of the guys at the photo shoot said that they may
put some of the stuff they shot on the end of the DVD
you know the extra stuff on the DVD that most of us dont
watch. I hope so but I guess we will see when it comes out.:confused:

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Sorry to let ya down. There's not going to be anything from Roswell on it. All the behind the scenes and extras stuff is going to be on the making of the movie. Roswell had no significance to the movie, other than one of the Herbies being there on a promo tour. If anything, maybe the premiere will be on there, but I doubt that too.

·
Mr. Retro
120 Posts
Nice to know it's coming out. Never saw it. Skipped the premiere, even though I went to Carlsbad for it. Doubt I'll pick up the DVD either, but good to know it's there for those so inclined.

It just strikes me as not my kind of Herbie movie, for a variety of reasons. From what I have seen of it, I'd probably put it next-to-last in my own personal Herbie rankings.

That's just me, though. :D

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
I also heard the stuff from the Carlsbad premier would be on there. I sure hope so! It was a long drive for a movie!

I hadn't expected to like the movie much, but I really rather enjoyed it. Both times I saw it for free. I'll buy it and hope the stuff from the drive-in is on it. If not, I'll probably watch it a time or 2.

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Yeah - I saw it for free w/ our local dealership and I checked my brain at the door and enjoyed it.
Might get the DVD - if the Carlsbad stuff is on it I will definately get it so I can see my pals from Roswell since I didn't make it.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Cirric has a replica of Herbie, and I myself own an original Herbie from The Love Bug. We're both members at www.lovebugfans.com, while we're not 100% ourselves on what will be on the dvd, we do have quite a few ears to the ground at Disney. :popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts