NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, here's my mom's Aquarius Blue 2005 NBC GL which I've unofficially dubbed Jake Blues to go with my 99 GLS NB Elwood Blues. Jake is getting a few mods and additions here and there. So far I've added a wind jammer(since GLs don't come standard with them), a Vapor Blue vase(matches Aquarius really well) with a VW plush flower, XM Satelite radio(add on not built in), and a polished NewBeetle license plate frame. I want to add a set of clear front turn signals, and we're going to add a set of alloy wheels.

Attachments

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some pics of "Jake" when we picked him up. Since I used to work at the dealer we got him from I got to take some pics of him still in the wrapping. Also here's a pic of me in Jake that was in the local paper. I was interviewed for an article on convertible sales at the begining of the summer.

Attachments

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Jake is no longer a member of my family. My dad traded him in on a new 06 NBC spur of the moment this week while he was in Harrisbrug. A name will come in due time, so now I have to sit and wait for the new clear corners to become available as most of the other parts I had from Jake will transfer over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts