NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bella looks great. I like the color combo!
Thank you. We were pleasantly surprised. When we looked it up online stated black top and black interior. When we arrived for a test ride it was beige top and interior. Loved it even more. They had used stock photo.

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Only thing I would be afraid of is the beige top. It looks fantastic but keeping it clean would be my concern. Then again I suppose if you stay on top of it there are plenty of convertible top maintenance products available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know of or can you recommend a maintenance product to help keep the convertible top clean?

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Histroically, vw recommends 303 products for their tops; they sell kits through the parts dept. but you can probably get it cheaper online:

303 Fabric Guard & Convertible Top Cleaner Kit

Part Number: EXD30520

Top Cleaner (16oz Spray Bottle) Helps adds years of life to convertible tops while protecting against soiling and staining. Fabric Guard (16oz Spray Bottle) helps restores oil and water repellency and is fast cleaning to help remove stubborn stains.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Histroically, vw recommends 303 products for their tops; they sell kits through the parts dept. but you can probably get it cheaper online:

303 Fabric Guard & Convertible Top Cleaner Kit

Part Number: EXD30520

Top Cleaner (16oz Spray Bottle) Helps adds years of life to convertible tops while protecting against soiling and staining. Fabric Guard (16oz Spray Bottle) helps restores oil and water repellency and is fast cleaning to help remove stubborn stains.

Thank you got some on order from Amazon went with the 303 products.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts