NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome home Jennie! She was born on Oct. 6, 2011 at 11:53am weighed in at 7lbs 2oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.. Welcome Jennie!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,755 Posts
Babies! I Love Babies! :party:

Welcome Jennie, and Congrats Mom and Dad! :kiss:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Congrats Carla, Lance and Peanut!
Yup...what he said.
And at 6 months she will be just ready to run the dragon.:rolleyes: lol

Beautiful addition to the family..... You are truly blessed.

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am truelly blessed with two beautiful and wonderful girls. Peanut is just awesome and such a great BIG sister and a HUGE help. I couldn't ask for a better big sister for lil Jennie. And Lance is awesome too.. Thanks everyone.. Jennie is a great baby so far. So I know great things will happen from her and our peanut. She already loves riding in Smurfette :D

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had surgery the next day but had some issues after having her. I am ok now but my incision got infected so I am on antibiotics and pain meds but doing ok. Just enjoying my girls and being off of work to be with them. Lance was a awesome husband while I was in labor seeing how everything went so fast that my epidural did not have time to start working lol.. Pain.. My mother in law was awesome too! Her and Lance were such great help and wouldn't change anything. Thanks everyone for taking a moment to look at my babies and my family. :D Can't wait to let everyone meet her in May.. lol..

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Yay welcome adorable little one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts