NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FORE!!!!!!!!
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to this place... I'm going to be a future beetle owner here shortly. So I just wanted to say hi to you all!

Yes, I am from Chicago, Illinois (The Center. No north or south side). I'm originally from Bowling Green, Ohio. GO WHITE SOX!!! :)

Even though I am from Chicago... I really don't like the bears when it comes to football.

About me:

My occupation: I work for a major real estate development organization as an planning assistant.

No, I don't attend college even though I am 18 and I still don't think $57,000 a year goes far these days with all these high gas prices!

Car I own: Silver Golf aka "Triple-M"

Martial Status: Taken by Amanda Lynn (Going on 9 months!!!!) I'd figure I'll get married to her when I turn 20 years old which will be on May 7th, 2007.

Any more info ask me... My name. I'll give it to you if you are nice...

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave:

Tell us what your planned New Beetle is. You will love any of them. Congrats to the Sox, I think they "swept" the series tonight. (I'm a Giant fan....S.F. Giants that is :D )

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
welcome to the org! nice to have someone within three hours of me! not too many people around iowa on the org.

welcome! :wave:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Welcome!!! :wave3:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there! I'm new, too, and I wish I were going to be owning a NB in the near future... My birthday is May 7th, too - that's why I had to post a reply!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts