VW Beetle Forum banner

Hey everyone, I'm new here!

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  camille 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new to this place... I'm going to be a future beetle owner here shortly. So I just wanted to say hi to you all!

Yes, I am from Chicago, Illinois (The Center. No north or south side). I'm originally from Bowling Green, Ohio. GO WHITE SOX!!! :)

Even though I am from Chicago... I really don't like the bears when it comes to football.

About me:

My occupation: I work for a major real estate development organization as an planning assistant.

No, I don't attend college even though I am 18 and I still don't think $57,000 a year goes far these days with all these high gas prices!

Car I own: Silver Golf aka "Triple-M"

Martial Status: Taken by Amanda Lynn (Going on 9 months!!!!) I'd figure I'll get married to her when I turn 20 years old which will be on May 7th, 2007.

Any more info ask me... My name. I'll give it to you if you are nice...

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the Org! :wave:

Tell us what your planned New Beetle is. You will love any of them. Congrats to the Sox, I think they "swept" the series tonight. (I'm a Giant fan....S.F. Giants that is :D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.