NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya! Ive just joined! Im maaad about VW! My dream car is a VW beetle in baby blue altho i do love the red or black ones too! Im currantly saving for one! I have a VW polo at the moment altho i did have a car crash yesterday soo i dunno whats gonna ahppen to my little george! :( Ive been driving a year in march that was my first accident. Ive already named my beetle for when i do get it! Im reeeally saving now cos im sooo jealuos of all your beetles! :D

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Welcome!!:wave3: Good luck, hope you find the NB that's just right for you. I might have a few pennies laying around to help out...:D

·
BUG THIS
565 Posts
Cherry_ B said:
Heya! Ive just joined! Im maaad about VW! My dream car is a VW beetle in baby blue altho i do love the red or black ones too! Im currantly saving for one! I have a VW polo at the moment altho i did have a car crash yesterday soo i dunno whats gonna ahppen to my little george! :( Ive been driving a year in march that was my first accident. Ive already named my beetle for when i do get it! Im reeeally saving now cos im sooo jealuos of all your beetles! :D
Welcome to the org good to have you hope you will get one soon so you can have some fun with us.

By the way where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts