VW Beetle Forum banner

Hi All From Pittsburgh PA

633 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  dnyed
Just wanted to say Hi all. I have a question if anyone can help. just got my new Bug last night and am thrilled. Going through the trunk, behind the cover for my convertible top, I found a little plastic bag. It has a thin L-shaped metal rod with a separate plastic attachment. Almost looks like a small sweeper attachment. I'm looking through the manual and have yet to find what this is. Anyone know??!! :confused:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Maybe post a picture of it? I owned a 2005 NBC, but I cannot say what that is?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.