NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Car Crazy Girl
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 45 car and my 6th bug and am really happy to have another one! In the last 5 years I have so many cars..it a passion..350z,RX8, crossfire, and too many benz and BMW to remember....but glad i found a vortex blue bug!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
you've had 45 cars?!?!?! wow!

welcome to the org! i LOVE the vortex blue bugs. very cool indeed!

:Wave:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Your 45th car? Wow.... :bowdown:

Congrats to you for the rare Vortex Blue New Beetle! :party: Probably the most unique car of your list..... ;)

Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
LOVE that color...and your 45th car?!? Very cool. There is one vortex blue NB around here. The driver is one of about 3 who has actually returned my wave (in 14 months)and smiled too!:D

~Cori~

·
Car Crazy Girl
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dede said:
Hello and Welcome to the Org! :wave3:

I think you get the award for the most owned cars!!! Do you a car lot or something? :rolleyes:

No car lot, i should though it would cost me less in plates and ins....I have a love for cars....I dont buy jewlery or clothes, just give me cars or auto shows......and i am in love...now if i can only find a man to love my cars too!

·
Green Turbo Beetle
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice color :) I'm thinking of painting mine Lamborghini Orange :D

·
ribbit
133 Posts
45 cars and six beetls, to echo everyone else: Wow! :toast: My grandmother never had that many cats; even at her peak of cat-collecting. Do you ever lose track of your cars? I don't have my Beetle yet. If you feel like giving Beetles away, let me know. I can adopt. hehe. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts