Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Hello!

Hi Omar :wave2:

Your Beetle looks amazing and so very well taken care of. The photos you posted are great :D Welcome to the ORG!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web. We love photos, so, I'm happy that you shared a batch of yours!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome!!
VERY nice looking new beetle :D

Great to have you here.

:banana:

·
Registered
14,051 Posts
I like the look of your turbo s; same year as mine! Do you ever see any; RSi Beetles in Mexico? I have heard; they released some or a RSi looking edition there.

Qustions:

rims: are those from a GTI R32?
wing: what brand is it? If you have more pics of the wing; please post them!

Overall, tell us more about the New Beetle scene in Mexico; are they popular? Please tell us all about the mods your have done! :) I always wonder if the VW parts for the New Beetles are cheaper in Mexico; since most of them are made there! LOL! :)

Keep posting and more pics please! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the look of your turbo s; same year as mine! Do you ever see any; RSi Beetles in Mexico? I have heard; they released some or a RSi looking edition there.

Qustions:

rims: are those from a GTI R32?
wing: what brand is it? If you have more pics of the wing; please post them!

Overall, tell us more about the New Beetle scene in Mexico; are they popular? Please tell us all about the mods your have done! :) I always wonder if the VW parts for the New Beetles are cheaper in Mexico; since most of them are made there! LOL! :)

Keep posting and more pics please! :)

Hi, billymade, yes in my city there is a RSI, is awesome, in car events we can see other RSI and some dealer have one new with 0 miles.

The new beetle is very popular, it´s made in Puebla city, some parts are cheap.

Mi next thread: the modifications on my bug.

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2: I love your Turbo S! I've owned two......I really miss them. :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, about the wing, is from a especial edition 2008 Beetle Hot Wheels, and is sell by vw dealer.

Here some pics

This is the NB Hot Wheels

And this is my bug

greetings!!

·
BEAR
109 Posts
nice looking Beetle. Never have driven an S but I am told they have quite the ride. There have been some interesting limited editions made in Mexico. I have thought about searching down south for some of the more rare Beetles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts