NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Foreign Member!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im Dave from Mexico, i´ve decide to join in this forum couse ever that look for some info about my New Beetles Google.com redirects me to this great site.

My cars are this, the Black one will probably sell in winter.

Onyx Black 2.5 2006

Mods to date:

Aristo Rims, Remus muffler, Turbo S interior Kit, Subwoofer and Amplifier, Eibach springs.

Reflex Silver 1.8T 2001
When i bough to my brother.

Mods to date:

Audi TT Air Vents, Long Beach Rims, Euro Badges, Clear side markers.

Next

H&R Spacers 1 inch for rear and 20mm for front.

Coilovers or Tokiko Shocks, isnt easy get them in Mexico, probably when stay at San Francisco CA i could buy it.

Thx for read my post.

·
Super Moderator
14,755 Posts
Welcome to the Org! Beautiful New Beetles! :party:

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
AWESOME 1st photo :cool: :D

Welcome aboard :)

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
New Member Welcome

New Member Welcome

Hello,

Welcome to your new home. If you can’t find the answers here then you just ask someone. If you can’t make friends then just go to an event with the wonderful people here. Do you need parts or advice on aftermarket items? Just search the threads. This site is awesome and I am glad you found it. We all LOVE pictures, so if you do any mods or just want to show off the ride, Post some pictures on your threads. Make an album. Just have fun and remember we the people of the newbeetle.org are here to help you. Peace

Hint: If you have not done your timing belt, please search the threads on this topic as it is a beetle specific issue. Beetles need attention to Timing Belts, water pumps, and window regulators. These are common problems with the new beetles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts