NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Lynn In. and own a red 1998 beetle.The car has been in the family since 1999 and has given my wife and I MILES OF SMILES over the last 12 years.

I may need some help and advice from you beetle experts out there, regarding future service the car is going to need soon.

Looking forward to meeting many new beetle owners on the forum.

All The Best,

Dave Parrish

RED 98 BEETLE

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
There you are! We've been waiting for you! :lol:

Welcome (finally!) to the Org! :party:

·
He who walks on Ice!
106 Posts
:jumpy:Welcome!!:) Any of us would be glad to help you! Just post your questions on here, or on one of our forums and we can answer them as fast as we can. Glad to see that you have joined.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I am on the welcome wagon too.... Glad you found us. We have been lookin for you. Glad your home. Welcome to your other family
We have three rules.
#1 Post up...............no lurking
#2 Post often.............we like to know your ok.
#3 Post pics................we love pics.

jk...we don't have rules..............Merry Christmas to you and your family.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I am on the welcome wagon too.... Glad you found us. We have been lookin for you. Glad your home. Welcome to your other family
We have three rules.
#1 Post up...............no lurking
#2 Post often.............we like to know your ok.
#3 Post pics................we love pics.

jk...we don't have rules..............Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Huh??? Wha??? We don't have rules:dunno:???

Brace for anarchy and lunacy... dogs and cats living together kind of stuff:eek:

:lol:

All kidding aside, we do hope yo post often, with pics. It's just we're a beetle-loving & beetle owner-lovin' kind of folk. We hope you become a frequent part of our party. Even join us in May for the Tail of the Dragon GtG/cruise/weekend. It's gonna be a hoot:party:

Welcome to the ORG!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts